Large Group Trips
Plan an Adventure
Looking for things to do with a large group in northern Michigan? A trip on the Platte River is a great idea if you’re making plans for a group outing. Riverside Canoes welcomes groups of all sizes. Reservations are recommended, especially for large groups. We have enough canoe & kayak equipment to accommodate groups as large as 300 people.
Riverside Canoes Group Trips are Perfect for:
- Family Reunions.
- Corporate Retreats.
- Trade Associations.
- School Groups.
- Boy Scout / Girl Scout Troops.
- College Student Groups.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties.
Tips for Planning a Large Group Trip at Riverside Canoes
- Choose a group leader to organize the trip and coordinate with Riverside.
- We recommend 2-3 weeks notice for groups over 20 people.
- Call for information on special group rates.
Enjoy a Lake Michigan Sunset
Consider planning an early evening trip to catch the sunset on Lake Michigan. This is a great way to spend an evening with a group of friends, for family reunions, bridal or bachelor parties or company outings.